As you have been forced to close your salon premises (or for mobile techs who can no longer offer face to face services to your customers), Cuccio would like to try to help support you through these very difficult times.
We have put together a programme under our ‘Cuccio Earn From Home’ retail platform that consists of a number of kits for you to offer to your customers to help them maintain their hands, feet, nails and wellbeing throughout the coming weeks and to enable you to continue to receive revenue from your business.
We are offering you a massive 40% discount off these kits to allow you to sell to your customers at the lowest possible RRP to give you the best chance of success.
All you need is a couple of hours a day, a vehicle to deliver the products (or you can use a delivery service), a means for your clients to pay you and we will provide everything else.
Here are the steps to follow to be successful with this programme.
- Place order for kits with Cuccio (online or by email).
- Work out your delivery radius and the charges for deliveries outside of this radius, we recommend no charge within 3 miles and £1.00 per mile thereafter.
- Set up a Paypal or similar account if you don’t already have one.
- Receive images and descriptions from us of the kits and the text for you to use to advertise the service. We will also provide you with logo’s and images for the campaign.
- Place a post on your social media platforms, email and sms platforms (if you have these). If not mailchimp is a great way to mass communicate to your customers. We suggest you use ‘Cuccio Home Service Delivery’ as your slogan when communicating this concept to your customers.
- Receive delivery of kits from Cuccio.
- Receive orders from clients.
- Contact each client to tell them their delivery day and time and ask how they wish to be notified that you have left their parcel on the doorstep. Drop the parcel, notify the customer you have done this and if possible, give them a friendly wave from the car.
- Continue receiving orders from clients, order the kits from us and continue the service.
Each kit comes in a lovely Cuccio hessian bag (as pictured) with a list of contents inside and a step by step usage guide so that your customers know how to use each product and the benefits of each.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the scheme; if not, place your order online and we will despatch as soon as possible.
You will see with each kit, the value of the products inside each kit (at regular RRP prices) and the also our suggested, special RRP for the kits to make them as attractive as possible for your clients to buy.
Good luck, please keep us posted with your success stories and above all, keep safe.