Want to learn not only a new skill but how to be successful with this in our competitive marketplace?
Cuccio has been in existence for over 30 years and is still owned by its original founder, we distribute to over 140 countries worldwide and have a global team of 500 educators which is growing every day.
What we can offer our students:
- All beginner and intermediate courses are accredited by ABT- not just a certificate of attendance. This means they can get insurance upon completion
- All educators have a teaching qualification and a minimum of 2 years industry experience
- Good quality products at a great price meaning they can achieve maximum revenue from their new-found skills
- Comprehensive training manual
- Business advice is part of training- not only teaching them a new skill but how to make this successful in this competitive marketplace
- Beginner, Intermediate and coming soon advanced- once they train with us they can continue their learning journey
- Support from the educator and head office ongoing
- Small class sizes – almost 1 to 1
- All beginner classes only £100 plus vat per day
- All intermediate classes only £125 plus vat per day
- Competitively priced training kits for the training
So whether you are new to the industry or an existing technician looking to find out more about Cuccio products and take your skills to the next level we are here to guide you through our programme. From beginner manicure & pedicure courses to 3D acrylic work our team of skilled educators will advise you on what best suits your needs even if that means a bespoke course just for you.
We are excited to announce the release of our 2020 training dates from January through to June this year. Click here to view dates and for more information on our courses please visit www.cuccio.co.uk