2 Day Conversion - Acrylic
2 day Acrylic Conversion course
This 2-day conversion course is perfect for technicians that are looking to expand on their treatment services and offerings. Acrylic is the ideal product for clients that require extra strength and length to their nails. Cuccio Acrylic is ultra-light in its feeling on the nail and beautifully clear with pro adhesion for the natural nail.
The course is spread over a two-week period to allow you to have time to practise the new skill before you go back to your educator, meaning that any problems you may have over a period of your first few sets can be clearly identified and sorted with full troubleshooting support given at the beginning of your second day.
Who is the course suitable for?
Suitable for nail technicians that already hold an enhancement qualification in the industry and are looking to expand their treatment services. Also, great for technicians that are looking to return to the industry and require confidence and support building.
Pre-requisite: A certfiicate in either Acrylic or Hard Gels, certificate will need to be shown on day 1 of the course
What will you learn:
Itinerary Day 1:
- Complete overview of Acrylic – Liquid and Powder as a system
- Features and benefits of Acrylic as a system
- Science behind the system
- Full practical demonstrations, working through how to pick up the perfect mix ratio
- Full practical time allowed to master the new skill
- Filing and shaping the nails
- White tip application
** Essential two week practise break **
Itinerary Day 2:
- Full troubleshooting session
- Infill and maintenance procedures
- Sculpting demonstrations
- Safe removal
- Written and practical test
- Marketing and business advice
Training Fee - £200 + vat
Kit cost £77.17 + vat
There are no products matching the selection.