Cuccio Pro Acrylic or Gel workshop - COMING MARCH 2020
Cuccio Pro Acrylic or Hard Gel workshop
This workshop (choice of system) includes everything you need to know about the chemistry of our products and the basic application and removal skills. You will be taught different on trend nail shapes and effects including ballerina, stiletto, extreme square and oval with nail mapping and filing techniques to ensure correct apex and c-curve for each shape. These shapes will be created in a variation of designs either over tips or sculpting forms to include perfect pink and white, extreme smile lines and nail bed extending, bespoke colour blending with our colour and cover powders or gels and 1 bead application for quick ‘Salon nails’.
Who is the course suitable for?
Those with a previous qualification in either Acrylic or Hard Gel wanting to take their skills to the next level
What will you learn?
- Chemistry of the products
- How to use the product for basic application with sculpitng forms and tips
- How to use High C-Curve,Vamp tips and sculpting forms to create different on trend shapes inc ballerina, stiletto, extreme square and oval.
- How to apply product to create ombre finish, perfect pink and white, extend nail bed and mask imperfections with our range of cover powders or gels plus the quickets way to create 'salon nails' with one bead application
- Nail mapping and filing skills to ensure correct shape, structure, apex and c-curve for each nail shape
- How to market your new skills including social media
Fee £125 plus vat for 6 hour session
Gel kit from £42.57 plus vat Acrylic kit from £64.86 plus vat (this will be less if you already have Cuccio products, your educator will discuss this with you)
There are no products matching the selection.