Terms & Conditions
ALL PRODUCTS SOLD ON THIS WEBSITE ARE FOR PROFESSIONAL USE AND BY PURCHASING THESE PRODUCTS, THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR CORRECT USEAGE LIES WITH THE PURCHASER THEMSELVES. THE COMPANY ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR MISUSE OR INCORRECT USE DUE TO INSUFFICIENT TRAINING OR PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE.
In these terms and conditions "the seller" or the "company" means cuccio.co.uk or any subsidiary or associated company. The "buyer" means the purchaser of goods from the seller under these terms and conditions.
Prices are listed in £ Sterling for the UK and are subject to the addition of VAT at the standard rate of 20%.
Minimum Order Value
UK Mainland - we will be happy to accept orders with no minimum order value but a small carriage charge will be applied.
We ship within the UK only. All enquiries for Europe should be addressed to email@example.com and we will direct you to our appropriate distributor within that country.
Parcels will be sent by our nominated carrier service or by Royal Mail Second Class.
* Whilst we cannot guarantee, we do aim to despatch to the UK mainland within 1-2 working days of receiving your order
- * All orders with a net value of £60 or over will be sent carriage free (UK mainland only)
- * Orders with a net value below £60 will be charged £6.00 carriage (UK mainland only)
- * Northern Ireland 2-3 day delivery - £14 for orders under £60, £9.00 if orders over £60 net of VAT
- * Scottish Highlands - 3 day delivery - £14 for orders under £60, £9.00 if orders over £60 net of VAT
- * Scottish Islands - 3 day delivery- £16 for orders under £60, £11.00 if orders over £60 net of VAT
- * Channel Islands – 3 day delivery - £16 for orders under £60, £11.00 if orders over £60 net of VAT
- * Republic of Ireland - 2 day delivery - £11 for orders under £60, £6.00 if orders over £60 net of VAT
Should you require a special delivery i.e. Weekend/am/weekday evenings, please ask our sales team for details.
We will be happy to despatch your order once payment has been cleared. We accept all major credit/debit cards and Paypal.
We will accept written cancellation of your order within 24 hours of receipt of order, after this point, cancellation will not be accepted.
Amendments to Order
Alterations to orders must be made in writing prior to the expiration of the 24 hour cancellation period. If you wish to add to your order, we will endeavour to do so prior to despatch, however in some cases this may not be possible and therefore delivery charges will apply.
Claims for Damage/Shortages
Claims for loss or damage to goods in transit cannot be accepted unless the Company is advised within 48 hours of receipt of goods in the case of damage. The Company must be informed in writing within 14 days of date of invoice in the case of loss. The Company will not entertain claims made outside the stated time limits.
Goods which have been ordered in error or are not as expected, the Company may agree to accept their return on the following conditions:
- i) A returns request must be made to the Company within 7 days of receipt of goods, where a returns authorisation number will be given and must be quoted on any accompanying documentation.
- ii) Returned goods must be in original condition and packaging - your statutory rights are not affected.
- iii) Refunds will be subject to a 10% handling charge on the overall purchase price and carriage will not be refunded.
- iv) Goods which are given free as part of a promotion/offer are not exchangeable or refundable, unless the full offer is returned, subject to normal conditions